The Robert E. Knight Professional Scholarship was established in 2007 to honor TCEA's first executive director.
- Must be a member of TCEA (Non-members may submit membership dues at the time of entry.)
- Be employed full time in the field of education
- Use the scholarship money for expenses incurred in achieving a higher education degree (masters or doctorate) in the fields of educational or instructional technology
- Have not previously received the scholarship
- Active TCEA board members, staff, or family are not eligible to receive this award.
These $1,000 scholarships assist practicing educators in achieving a higher education degree in the field of educational or instructional technology. The scholarship recipients are honored during the TCEA Annual Educator Awards Ceremony that takes place during our annual convention in February. One graduate scholarship is available per year.